Vision, Mission and Values
Through world-class research we aim to bring hope to those touched by cancer.
To advance the understanding and treatment of cancer by making an internationally recognised contribution to cancer research.
FECRI aims to achieve its mission by...
- Aspiring to reach the highest standards of medical research
- Fostering innovation and creativity in cancer research
- Contributing to and participating in the international cancer research community
- Making a strong contribution to the health care of regional Victoria
- Making a significant contribution to the education of scientists and of patients and families touched by cancer
- Providing a safe, healthy and nurturing work environment for our staff
- Adhering to the highest standards of ethics, transparency and accessibility, and remaining independent of any vested interest
- Placing great value on the central importance of the generosity of our donors
- Sourcing appropriate funding through ethical methods
The Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute reguarly undertakes strategic risk assesment to ensure the viability and intergrity of our operations and direction
Risk Assesment - Governance
Risk Assesment - Operational